Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome To My World Wednesday

Hey Burke fan's. As you can see I added a new category to my Wednesday line up. We call this Welcome to my world Wednesday because I figure I'd shed a little light on my personal life. A more thorough look at what I'm about. Just basically more personal.

No promo of any product...well at least not in my writing topic.

So today I want to talk about handling conflict in your relationship. This is a big issue for me personally. Its hard for me to except the fact that I'm wrong sometimes and that I have to let go and let live. Meaning when my wife is pissed off at me about something I have to eat it. No matter how she reacts I should be able to deal with the reaction. Even though some times people can over react to certain life issues.

I try to live with the modo. Happy Wife equals a Happy life but sometimes I think she takes advantage of that way of thinking. I'm pretty sure she does and its not a bad thing but sometimes when I notice it, that pisses me off.

Problems in my relationship drive me crazy cause I love a happy home with days filled with laughter and nights filled with sex. I believe that's what a marriage should be like. I know we can't have it that way every day but its worth it to try.

Well enough of letting you into my personal world don't forget "Live Life Don't Let Life Live You"
signing off DeVaughn Burke
www.devaughnburkeinc.com
www.howtobeabettermantoday.com
www.hottobeapropertymanager.blogspot.com
www.themakemoneyonlineblog.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site. Nice post here. I think as a married couple, we something needs to argue, voice our differences, then laugh about it. I does that all the time with my hubby. We are both stubborn, always think we are right etc, then we would just make a joke of it and laugh. That's what make married life so interesting.

    ReplyDelete