Today is Whip It Wednesday and just like any other regular Wednesday we are talking about the fresh, dopest, hottest whips out on the market today in my opinion. If you don't like my opinion its fine you have the right to disagree with me but then again this is my blog so I say what I want to say.
Any way we are talking about the Audi Truck better yet know as "The Black Sexy" cause when you see one of those Audi's in all of its splendour in that Black on Black color. You might just want to touch on your self.
The official name is the Audi Q7. Beautiful Truck with lots of leg room and seats more then 4 adult passengers comfortably. I personally just love the sleekness of it. Its not to big and its not too small. It combines luxury and comfort with a dash of sportiness to it.
Once again I recommend a nice solid test drive of this one.
Audi Review in www.TruckTrend.com
Hope you enjoyed my "Whip It Wednesday" installment today and if you would like to be placed in the next "Whip It Wednesday" shoot me a email devaughnburkeinc@gmail.com and lets work something out



No comments:
Post a Comment