You ever started your day like this? You wake up at the first blast of your alarm clock, you do a 20 minute work out, you get dressed with out a hitch, do all the things that you need to get done in the morning flowing and effortlessly. You get to work and you crash. Not like literally crash into something but crash in the sense of your body just shutting DOWN.
Well that was my day today. I don't think the half hour of traffic that I ran into helped too much either. It kind of demoralized my energetic feeling. Or maybe it was the fact that I only had about 4 hrs of sleep due to the fact of my little twins that just came home from the hospital.
When I felt the crash hit me, you know what I did? I took a 5 hour energy shot and that actually helped. I won't lie it had me feeling a little jittery but otherwise it gave me the energy and the ability to function for the rest of the day.
So with this blog devaughnburkeinc. is cosigning 5 Hour Energy Drink.
Once again this is the man, the myth DeVaughn Burke signing off "Live life don't let Life Live you"
No comments:
Post a Comment