Today I want to talk about the recent "situation" of T.I. the Rapper and his wife Tiny. For some of my readers that don't know or been living under a rock for the last couple of months but T.I. is incarcerated for violating parole. I won't get in to that situation.
I'm talking about the little incedent where Tiny his wife was caught performing a "sexual act" while visiting T.I. in Prison.
This situation brings me to the question Should Conjugal visits be allowed in every state? I mean shouldn't this be the case with the rising amount of Americans incarcerated on daily,monthly, and yearly basis. I mean Prisons are big business now. In some states across America there are towns based around prisons.
There are only six states that now allow conjugal visits. That a sad satistic. Thats why our communities, homes and families are being deteriated at such a rapid rate. And in no way am I condoning Prison or a criminal lifestyle. I'm just pointing out that this a new day and age and we should try to do something different. If you feel like I feel or just want somemore information on this subject check the link
Conjucal Visits
Thanks for reading once again "Live life don't let life live you"
No comments:
Post a Comment