OK check it out in plain terminolgy a PTC site stands for Paid To Click Website. Its a website that pays you anywhere from 0.01 to 0.25 cents to click on advertisers websites. You have to look at the website for about 30 seconds usually to gain credit for it.
The true way to make money on these sites is to get as many referrals as possible. More referrals you get the more money your get because it starts to be a sort of down line for you. I personally use these websites to make extra money myself. If you get a bunch referrals you can make a steady income but it has to be the right PTC website. When I say right, I mean not a scam. Just like anything there are scams in every industry and this one doesn't fall short of scam artists.
So pay attention to the websites you sign up for and make sure you don't get caught up in a scam website.
You can follow my lead and check out these two PTC websites. Trust me I wouldn't promote it if its not profitable.
The websites are
Click Here bux.to
I hope this helps you on your start to a extra monthly check.
Signing off once again DeVaughn Burke "Live Life don't Let Life Live You"
http://www.devaughnburkeinc.com/
http://www.howtobeabettermantoday.com/
http://www.burkeincworkathome.webs.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment