Happy Thursday to everyone reading this blog.
Today I won't and can't lie I had sex on the brain today. Hey at least I'm being honest with you guys. I'm a man and we sometimes have SEX on the brain. So anyway, that leads me to Thong Thursday. I'm start this off by asking the question what makes a thong so sexy? Is it the underwear itself or is it the booty cheeks?
I personally think its the booty cheeks. Its all about the booty. There is nothing better then seeing a nice sized booty with thong going in between it.
I know there are some men out there that love breasts on a women or maybe even have a thing for legs. For me its all about the round brown mound and the back of a sexy women. A nice sexy thong in between the cheeks....hmmmmmm gotta love it.
Here is a couple pics below for your viewing please NSFW.
Thanks and again "Live Life Don't Let Life Live You"


No comments:
Post a Comment