Here we go with another addition of Tasty Tuesday. If you don't know what Tasty Tuesday is well its the day we put a spotlight on a certain type of food good or bad. And today we are talking about no other then Pasta dishes. I'm a big fan of Pasta dishes. From Lasagna, to plain old spaghetti. My wife is the Queen of making pasta dishes. Fettuccine Alfredo to Baked Ziti. She rocks it all.
I love the way she gets inventive and really puts that love into the dish she makes. Besides like I said before I'm a big pasta fan so if she couldn't cook pasta dishes to perfection we'd have a problem Houston!!!
My top Five Pasta Dishes are
1. Chicken Alfredo
2. Spaghetti with Ground Turkey
3. Lasagna with Ground Turkey
4. Baked Ziti with all types of Cheeses
5. Chicken Parmesan with Linguini's
Damn just making this post got me hungry!
Anyway if you want some great pasta food at a discounted price check out the link below for Olive Garden.
Once again signing off the man, the myth, DeVaughn Burke "Live Life Don't Let Life Live You"
Olive Garden
No comments:
Post a Comment