This is the day we talk about anything pertaining to the fashion world. they say a man make the clothes, clothes don't make a man. I beg to differ. Your clothing does say something about you. Most people personality traits are shown through the clothing they wear. Or it can be a way to cover up there flaws in there personality but anyway lets not get too deep. Today I want to talk about jewelry. Not just regular jewelry, not your average gold, white gold, silver, platinum or even your regular diamonds. Today I would like to talk about Black Diamonds. If you know anything about the hip hop community trends are very big in our communities and just like any trend this has definitely hit the Hip hop community hard like any other IE baggy jeans, platinum jewelry and the new but old phenomena of skinny jeans.
Personally I love the look of black diamonds. Something about the mixture and the color of the diamonds and that sparkle together just catches your eyes. I have a couple of pictures below of the black diamonds that I speak so highly of.
Now I wouldn't recommend this product to everyone but to those few that are in to the hip hop culture and love the "bling bling".
Also are some links below where you can purchase Black diamonds
ice.com




No comments:
Post a Comment