Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Is Your Motivation Wednesday?

Today we are talking about what's your motivation.

I know everybody has a motivator behind what they do and its not always exactly the money that motivates that person. I personally have one motivator behind what I do and that's my family. They count on me and that scares me to be honest. It doesn't scare me in a bad way, it scares me in a good way. That scarred feeling of letting them down motivates the hell out of me to do what I do on a daily basis. I currently work to management position jobs daily, run five websites, run a affiliate marketing business and workout on a regular. Not to brag but I'm a busy guy.

I mean in no way are we living on the street but I want better for my wife and kids right now. Not later, and definitely not 5 - 10 yrs down the line. I want it now so I push it to the limit for them. As long as I live I will be motivated to make life better for them and me. Regardless of what I have to do. Like 50 cent said get rich or die trying.

So whats your motivation or motivator? What keeps you up at night stressing and thinking how are you going to do it and how long will it take to get it done? Don't be shy I really want to know.
So to all my readers let me know what motivates you? First person to leave a comment gets a free E-Book.

Thanks again for your time....once again its The man, The Myth, The Legend Devaughn Burke signing off www.devaughnburkeinc
www.mylifemyworldinc.blogspot.com
www.howtobeabettermantoday.com
www.iamburnproof.com

No comments:

Post a Comment