Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whip It Wednesday's

This is where we put a spotlight on the hottest cars. No matter the whip from Hot rods to Family sedans. If its hot its hot and if its not its not!

For my first installment of Whip it Wednesday's I'm going to start you off with the 2010 Four door Panamera Porsche. When I say wowzers...I mean wowzers!! I love the feel of this car and the way it handles the curves. It's very roomy also. The price is definitely out of my range but one can dream can't he?

When I first heard about it I thought to myself a four door Porsche, nah it couldn't be, it wouldn't look right but boy was I wrong. Take a look at it for your self read a few specs on it and if you like it you might want to give your local Porsche dealer a visit and atleast give it a test drive.



What Edmunds Says

The 2010 Porsche Panamera provides amazing performance and cosseting luxury in a practical sedan package. Just watch out for price-inflating options.

Pros

Unmatched handling prowess, thrilling engines, comfortable ride, surprisingly spacious interior, beautiful cabin quality, highly customizable.

Cons

More center stack buttons than a button factory, only four seats, pricey options.

for a more indepth review go to http://www.edmunds.com/porsche/panamera/2010/

If you would like your car to be featured in my whip it wednesday's please email at devaughnburkeinc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment