I'm not the one to place Resolutions on myself but if your the type heres a list to help you out. In no way am I telling you this is what you should do by no means. This is just my opinion.
Number 1 - Clean up debt
This is definitely what should be on everyone's list this year and every year. Clean up your debt!! I know its hard to do but its just something that needs to be done.Sooooo how do you do it you ask? Well its not a real simple thing to do because its so personal. Here are few sites you can go to to help you out of debt
Number 2 - Go back to school
Number 3 - Find Better Employment
Number 4 - Go back to the Gym
Number 5 - Travel More
Number 6 - Go to Church
Number 7 - Find the right relationship
No comments:
Post a Comment