Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Follow Your Lead

What's going on my followers and friends? We have another installment of the life and times of DeVaughn Burke. Today lets talk about this new song that I've been heavily inspired by lately "Follow Your Lead" by Joe Buddens off of his new mixtape "Mood Muzik 4". Its fairly new song with a great video. Lets not get into the video too much right now but lets talk about the content of the song. What message I received from this song is no matter the situation follow god or your personal spiritual most high. And it inspires me when I listen to this song because life can really throw you around alot and sometimes you lose your faith in God. This song kind of brings me back to where I'm supposed to be. Knowing and realizing there is a road I need to follow no matter how hard it is. It must be followed to get where you need to go.

If that confuses you at all..check the video and song below and tell me what you think.

Till next time "Live life now and stop waiting for it"

No comments:

Post a Comment