Tuesday, December 14, 2010

TWISTED TUESDAY

Welcome to what we call Twisted Tuesday. This is where we think of something regular and try to twist the view of it as much as possible.

Ok soooooo where do we start? I was thinking maybe twist the topic of sex up a little bit. Well pregnancy to be exact. Remember that episode of the Cosby show? Where all the men in Huxtable household became pregnant?
What if that really happened in real life? Like all of us so called manly men got pregnant by our women? To be honest I don't know if I could handle that. Ladies go through alot with pregancy and periods. Cramps, bleeding and all that other stuff on a regular basis. Its a terrible situation to be in. Plus you push a person out of you and where would it come out of?
Damn I don't even know why I started this topic today its kind of grossing me out. lol
But any way check me out on Wednesday for Whip you into shape Wednesday's.

If you want to check out some pregnancy tips for all my soon to Parents reading this blog check out the link below.

http://bit.ly/e0qUad

No comments:

Post a Comment